During this 4 week training period, players will start by sharpening their mechanics through drill work and individualized adjustments. As the program moves on throwing will begin to intensify and players will move into long tossing and mound work.
Areas of focus include:
- Proper Set-Up in the Stretch and Wind-Up
- Stronger Balance Throughout the Motion
- Consistency in Getting the Fingers Through The Target
- Utilizing More Core Strength to Relieve Pressure on the Arm
- Increase Spin on the Fastball and Change-Up and how to Best Use Them to Lower Pitch Counts
- How to Properly Use the Lower Half in an Aggressive, Efficient Manner
- Attacking Both Sides of the Plate
- Controlling Emotions During Competition
- And Much More!!!
Ages: 9 - 12 years old
Session 1: Tuesdays 2/13 - 2/27 from 6 - 7 pm - $99
Session 2: Tuesdays 3/13 - 3/27 from 6 - 7 pm - $99
Maximum 12 players per session